As of today, God has funded the first quarter, 2013 more fully than ever before. In fact, historically, while we’ve hovered around 50% funding, this year, we’re less than $6,000 from meeting our projected need for the entire quarter. WOW. Normally, that’s closer to $7-8,000.
What Does That Mean?
Now is a great time to join us financially and in prayer: when matching funds are on the table, your giving counts doubly. $100 brings a $100 matching gift and provides $200 to help us realign lives with the Way, the Truth, and the Life of Jesus Christ. Discipleship matters. Your support counts. Until 4/15, it counts double.
Support now. Click on any of the links or icons below to support online through our secure online giving portal.
- To give by check, make check out to Seasons of Life Ministries and mail to us at:
3482 Keith Bridge Rd., Suite 285, Cumming, GA 30041.
- For strategic, planned giving through National Christian Foundation, go to www.nationalchristian.com or call them locally at 404.252.0100 or toll free at 800.681.6223 to open an account or inquire on giving and giving strategies.
- Pray: that God will raise up supporters to help meet the current need and maintain our current regular supporters.
- Spread the word: Invite your small group, business, or friends to join us in support by leading them to our blog, Facebook page, or website where they can learn more about one on one discipleship, Speak Life, That Day or other ministry outlets of Seasons of Life Ministries.
To support at any level with a one time gift, click on the links or icons below. To support at any level as a regular monthly or quarterly supporter, use the same links, just enter “monthly” or “quarterly” in the notes field at checkout.
A few specific, current needs include:
- $48 for postage
- $150 for diapers, gas, and childcare for a “Speak Life” single mom
- $300 to scholarship 4 teens to an upcoming youth conference
- $1,200 for upcoming payroll and payroll tax needs for staff