1. Crisis Discipleship – weekly, monthly, or quarterly meetings least 60-90 minutes, focused on 3 basic questions:
- What are you struggling with right now?
- What does God’s word have to say about it?
- How can I pray you through this?
2. Clean Slate – A gospel-driven approach to productivity that exposes the lies of “time management” and “work life balance”, and the many decisions we make about how we spend our time at work and home for our good and God’s glory.
3. That Day – A feature-length one-man show about the battle between daily devotion and deadly distractions.