1) I'm working harder, yet losing ground.
2) My day to day activities are aligned with God's purpose for my life.
3) I delegate inappropriate tasks effectively.
4) I have a reliable process for tracking all of my things to do.
5) My life is too chaotic.
6) I am overcommitted.
7) I keep up with my workload.
8) I share Christ with believers (discipleship) as often as possible.
9) I share Christ with non-believers (evangelism) as often as possible.
10) I regularly carve out calendar time to recharge.
11) My email and messaging is under control and well managed.
12) I am consistently engaging my spiritual gifts to build up the Body of Christ.
13) I feel like I'm on the right track to reach my God given goals.
14) I have a hard time finding things when I need them.
15) I feel like things are falling through the cracks.
16) I have clear, well defined goals.
17) I review my prayerfully discerned, written personal mission statement regularly.
18) I'm afraid I'm not paying enough attention to really important things.
19) I have conflicting priorities.
20) My prayer life is spotty or non-existent.
21) I am consistent in daily bible study.
22) I have too many things on my mind.
23) I am living the life I believe God designed me to live.
24) I can see God's greater purpose in my current season of life.
Get My Results!