John Woodall & his wife, Deborah
John is director of Groups for
North Point Community Church
and like me, a member of the
“I Married UP” club. Much love, John
We can’t ignore it, so we go on a quest to remove it …or at least try to fix it.
Men try many different things to numb, deny,run from and cope with the Ache…as if it is a problem to be solved.
This “Ache” is in the soul of man and shows up in different times and seasons.
Last week we looked at a number of seasons:
- 0-10 there is the ache of Unmet Needs
- In our teens there is the ache of Rejection
- In our 20’s, men ask, “What ache?”
- 30’s bring the ache of Disappointments
- The 40’s is a season of Disillusionments
- 50-60’s men experience Dissatisfaction and
- In our 70-80’s men just ache.
I have been on a 58-year quest to remove this ache only to discover a very important insight…
What we really need is a Direction Correction.
Join us Friday morning as we unpack well-grounded strategies to deal with the aches in every season of life.
Make an extra effort to invite or pick up and bring another man…. I guarantee some very lively conversations and direction based on truth.
See you early!
– John Woodall