Year End Support Update – 2012
Short and Sweet:
Straight to the point, here’s where we’re at. Ahead of years past, but still playing “catch up”, a little bit “short”, but so little it’s “sweet”. Praise God.
The Not-So-Hard, but Fast Numbers:
$850 in support needed by tomorrow (11.16.2012) in pledges or actual receipts with about $250 in matching funds available for that period. Praise God. To finish the year even, all that’s left to raise is about $11,700, with about $3,500 in matching funds available to reach that milestone.
Yesterday, we received donations of $100, $200, and $22. I’m not sure which we were more thankful for… How about “all of the above”? I mention this example to let some of you know, it’s all appreciated – every dime that God has provided has been appreciated.
Don’t make the mistake I did a few years ago when a friend of mine told me his ministry had s $40,000 shortfall in October – I didn’t give anything because I thought “I can’t make a difference in that big a deficit.” I missed out on helping him. Don’t be fooled like I was. Mike would have appreciated my $22 as much as we appreciated this week’s $22.
Here’s how you can jump in:
1) Pledge: Contact us to let us know if you’re planning to support.
2) Support online or by check (details below) at any level.
3) Consider Seasons of Life in your 2013, 2014, and/or 2015 giving & let us know as the Lord leads.
4) Invite your small group or coworkers to join in “liking” us on Facebook or following our blog or start a pool in your group or office to help push us over the top.
5) Pray, pray, pray. That’s a gift we always appreciate.
To Support Online Using our Secure Online Giving Portal:
One Time Support:
To support by check, make your check payable to Seasons of Life Ministries and mail to:
Seasons of Life Ministries
2659 Freedom Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041
Thanks, as always!